Your application for Scholarship/request for financial reward is subject to formal approval from competent authority.
As per policy prescribed by Income Tax Department, Government of INDIA. Any kind of Membership fee cannot be claimed for Income Tax Exemption Under 80G.
The Criteria for Scholarship/Financial Reward is
1. Professionals of High Reputation working for uplift of the specialty in accordance to the vision and mission of GLAFIMS ACADEMY.
2. Editor in Chief or Associate and Assistant Editor at any reputed scientific medical journal.
3. Office Bearer of IAFM, PAFMAT, ICFMT.
4. Members residing in UN list of least developed countries
5. Members of organization of associated specialties [IAFM, PAFMAT, ICFMT etc].
6. Members of organization obtained official Collaboration with GLAFIMS ACADEMY. To know about list of approved collaborator Click Here
7. Letter of Recommendation obtained by office bearers of GLAFIMS.
8 Letter of Recommendation obtained by Members Advisory Panel of GLAFIMS.
9. Letter of Recommendation obtained by Members of Governing Council of GLAFIMS.
Letter of Recommendation obtained by GLOBAL
COORDINATORS of GLAFIMS.
To Apply for Scholarship/Financial Reward on Life Membership Fee Click Here
For details of members benefits and suitability Click Here
For details of Membership fee and Subscriptions Click here
Click here to Know about Types of Memberships
Address: G1, Ground Floor, City Center, Medical
Road, Aligarh 202002 India E-Mail: email@example.com
Copyright © 2022-32 by Global Academy of Forensic and Investigative Medicine and Science [GLAFIMS ACADEMY]. All rights reserved. Last February 11, 2023